EPA List N wipes are nearly impossible to get a hold of right now and most require protective equipment to use. We have put together a solution that allows you to get the List N product you need and that is safe for your customers to use without protective equipment. Safe for them and safe for your equipment and surfaces.
PurONE is an EPA List N cleaner and disinfectant. These effervescent tabs dissolve in regular tap water to produce Sporicidal Grade Disinfection in a safe & effective formula for workers and surfaces. The difference between PurTabs and PurONE is the soap element. This allows PurONE to penetrate biofilm(when bacteria join together on a surface in clumps and form a protective coating around themselves that make them resistant to disinfectants). This means that it cannot be used in an electrostatic or atomizing sprayer but it is great to use in a spray bottle. If you need an EPA List N disinfectant for your customers to use, this is the perfect solution.
- SPORICIDAL kills C.diff in 4 minutes
- DILUTION STABLE for 3 days in closed container
- NADCC tablet concentrate mixes with normal tap water to create HOCL
- More accurate dilution than chemical dispensers
- Broad-spectrum from food contact surface sanitizer to sporicidal
- Neutral pH
- PurONE Product Insert
- Do NOT use with electrostatic or atomizing sprayers
Box: 100 tablets PurOne 3.3g
Case: 500 tablets PurOne 3.3g